The SN Maschinenbau FME 50 form, fill and seal machine is an intermittent operating rotary machine suited to manufacture 3-side or 4-side sealed pouches, stand-up pouches and bottom fold type pouches. This horizontally operating form filling machine is compact and easily commissionable, allowing for quick and easy integration.
Supporting a range of recyclable films and with an output of only 2kWH during production, the FME 50 translates a low CO2 footprint, ensuring a greener packaging process.
- High quality components
- Small footprint and high performance
Ease of use:
- Quick commissioning – plug & play
- Simple machine operating – short training
- Compact machine measures – less production space required
- Easy access to all relevant machine components, supporting handling, cleaning and maintenance
- Format changeover in less than 15 minutes
- Interface for multihead scale or auger doser
- Single sealing frames with quick and simple format changeover
- Folding wedge adjustment for bottom fold width (manual execution)
- Central gripper adjustment for pouch width (manual execution)
- Exemption of the sealing tools during machine stops
Up to 100 pouches/min (depending on filling characteristics and pouch size)